When I'm designing a new pattern or etching a glass, I like to think about the person it will end up with. I hope that it will speak to them in some way, whether to their quirky, creative side, to their inner geek, or to a special moment in their lives.
Most of all, I hope that it brings them a moment of joy every time they take it off the shelf.
Assorted Things About Me:
- Lives in Austin, TX, grew up in Delaware
- Introverted Lifestyle Blogger at Speed of Purple
- Is obnoxiously opinionated about pizza
- Frequent Cleric
- Studied Art History and worked in ceramics before learning glass
- Loves crocodiles, Captain Picard, and anything chocolate/peanut butter together
- Monster Dance was named by my three year old daughter. Dance moves accompanied.